What saying motivates you?

Options
Everyday you are one is one day closer to your goal.

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    "I'm not dead yet!"
  • BohseSteve47
    BohseSteve47 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Every day that I don’t make myself stronger will make it easier for my enemies to bring me down.
    (I wish I could remember who said this quote, it’s not exact verbatim but pretty close)
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    7ec997b9fc6477ba863304430709df62--butterflies-heart.jpg
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I don't do motivational quotes either, but I found the thing that helped me the most was simply telling myself that "it is what it is". So what if overeat sometimes? What happened happened. Move on. So what if I'm unable to eat the way I did before? It is what it is, this is my life now. So what if I have conditions that make some things harder? It is what it is, find a workaround. So what if I regained some weight? Can't change that now, it is what it is and the only reasonable choice I see is to just work on losing it again. No beating myself up, feeling sorry for myself, getting lost in guilt cycles, or any of that nonsense that usually brought my progress to a halt.
  • TheOriginalAnnieB
    TheOriginalAnnieB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Don't give up what you want MOST for what you want NOW.
  • jolley07
    jolley07 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Everyone has 24 hours in a day. It's what we choose to do with those 24 hours that separates the great from the mundane.
    -Gabe Tuft
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    #cantstopwontstop and remembering my why are my favorite self pep talk chats, when I want to to throw the towel in and or get off track! No one can motivate you, then You!
  • hannahfpoole6952
    hannahfpoole6952 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    “Eating healthy and losing weight is hard.
    Being overweight and called fat is hard.
    Chose your hard.”
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    You didn't gain the weight overnight, so you won't lose it overnight either