10 Day Green Smoothie detox

Options
Starting again with the JJ Smith Green Smoothie cleanse !!! Super excited to start this I've done it in the past and it helped me drop 15lbs in the first 10 days and of course I gained it back and some smh !! But this time I'm focused lol !!!

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Sounds like fun! Just stay focused, you can do it! But did you know that 99% of what you lost was water weight, and that all the net regain was fat?
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Ah, the yo yo diet. Why not take MFP route and lose the weight slower. No more yoyoing.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Starting again with the JJ Smith Green Smoothie cleanse !!! Super excited to start this I've done it in the past and it helped me drop 15lbs in the first 10 days and of course I gained it back and some smh !! But this time I'm focused lol !!!

Why do you believe this is something sustainable and worth doing, if your prior experience lead to gaining the weight back (which is incidentally what ALWAYS happens with rapid weight loss from fad programs like this).

Also, what are you “cleansing”, specifically?

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    10lbs of what? Not fat. People need to start learning that what's one's see on the scale doesn't necessarily mean that their "solid" mass is actually reducing.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png