I've done it once - I'll do it again

Options
UntilProud
UntilProud Posts: 277 Member
edited April 2018 in Introduce Yourself
As the title says, I'm on a weight loss mission again and I've seen some success the past 2 months. I'm a little close to 380lbs now and I'm feeling like this time is the for real time. I'm 30 now, and gained all the weight I lost when I was in my early 23's due to depression, a severe injury to my lower back, and excessively over-eating.

I'm looking for friends to follow up on me, and I can check up on them. Keep me accountable and I'll help keep you motivated.

Check out my first weight loss - follow my current weight loss to pick up tips!

Wishing you all well
Dan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m15fsMt9lz0

Replies

• cdk4
    cdk4 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow ...your video is inspiring !! Your mom is proud of you , know that !! Thank you for sharing .
  • bigghunny
    bigghunny Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow!....Glad you are here. That video brought me to tears. I am at where you started in the video....
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    You are amazing.. :+1: you definitely got this.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    <3
  • ironjay37
    ironjay37 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You can do it again Sir, you have the determination
  • maymwah
    maymwah Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    My sister lost a hundred lbs. Twice. That didn't stop her from gaining it all back, and more, with a slew of health problems. She finally had lap band surgery and several years later, has finally lost weight and is keeping it off.
  • LGetgen
    LGetgen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it again too!! I lost close to 40lbs before my last pregnancy but I have gained it back during the pregnancy and I'm just coming back from ACL/Meniscus surgery. I'm 6 weeks post op and finally back in the gym. I'm not sure how to add friends as I'm new to using MFP but add me if you want one more person to help hold each other accountable