Digestive Disorders Group? (DD Crew)

Options
HappyKat5
HappyKat5 Posts: 369 Member
edited April 2018 in Motivation and Support
I wasn't sure where to post it...As I was searching thru the old threads, I didn't see much concerning Digestive Disorders. I would love to create a supportive group for others that have a DD (Digestive Disorder) OR for those that are dealing with it personally, via a co-worker, family or friend. I know it can be hard to disclose your health issues, but it just might help someone. So don't be shy!
Many with a DD have to eat differently and it can get frustrating when you have to try to explain everything. I thought it would be nice to have a group of people that understand. You can have any issue such as Celiac's, Crohn's, Colonic Inertia, Gastroparesis, Global Dysmotility, or SIBO, for examples.
You don't have to list your medical issues, if you don't want to :)
Here are mine: Gastroparesis, Colonic Inertia, Global Dysmotility and SIBO.

Should we start a group?

Replies

• purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    YES! Let's!!!!
  • sammy0261
    sammy0261 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have crohns disease. Going on 6 years since diagnosed
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Celiac, diagnosed 13 years ago!
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Crohnie for 15 years this week. Count me in!
  • VeggieGirlforLife
    VeggieGirlforLife Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Great idea @HappyKat5! As you know, I have been dealing with SIBO for 5 years. I think it would be great to connect with others who have a DD and understand how we all have to monitor our food differently as lifestyle changes, not just "dieting."
  • HappyKat5
    Options
    Hey! MFP was “glitching” for me today, not sure why. I created a group. I named the group simply Digestive Disorders (The DD crew). I think all you have to do is search Digestive Disorders and it should pop up to join. Well, I hope so, but I’ve never created a group before, so hopefully that will work!
  • purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Found it! Awesome!
  • HappyKat5
    Options
    Bumping up my own post because I think it's important :)
  • Aingealicia
    Aingealicia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think I am just missing where the group is. Do you have a link? Thank you.