Always looking to add friends who communicate :)

Options
Always looking to add friends who actually take the time to COMMUNICATE and show support. if you are one please add me :) Thanks~:flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• Jaimie6171
    Jaimie6171 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ditto!! Friend request sent:happy:
  • aNewCreation84
    Options
    Ditto... Anyone like this can also send me a request... and to the OP, I'm heading your way right now.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. I'm always adding people who claim that they will support you, but they're just adding as many people as they can. FR sent! :-)
  • owneverychoice
    owneverychoice Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes! Me, too! Sending friend requests to all of you wonderful people!
  • unoriginalusername007
    Options
    Same here! I'll send a friend request in your direction. :happy:
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like,anyone can. I log everyday. :smile:
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm very supportive and would love to get more support. Friend request sent.
  • kristinwoods919
    kristinwoods919 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Always could use extra support especially during the week.
  • JessiesGirls520
    Options
    I'm looking for this too! I'm sending you a friend request. I would love to receive some requests as well. :)
  • lvnh
    lvnh Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need another supportive friend. I'm on here every day!
  • TaylorMade5717
    TaylorMade5717 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am looking for supportive friends who communicate as well! Feel free to add me!
  • jlc041979
    jlc041979 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for supportive people to talk to. I sent you a friend request also.
  • :flowerforyou:
  • :flowerforyou:
  • justifit
    justifit Posts: 26
    Options
    Hello,

I like making new friends and hearing success stories. Feel free to add me ladies!
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    i am the same way. i try to comment as much as i can but never get many comments on mine and it's kind of sad lol. i love encouragement as well. sent friend request.
  • kasiaj
    kasiaj Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I signed up a long time ago, but never really used this. I just started loging a few days ago. I would like to add you all since I need all the motivation I can get as far as exercise goes. I do ok with food, but I have a 1 year old and work full time (I know excuses, excuses) and need a kick in the bum to get moving!!
  • jordynaustysmom
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I love to encourage and ask the same in return! Extending this to anyone and everyone who can promise to return the love!! :flowerforyou:
  • :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • Deadlay
    Deadlay Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm in.