Active Friend Requesting thread

Options

Replies

• Aka4320162018
    Aka4320162018 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anybody, I need to lose about 20 more pounds looking for support
  • BluTides
    BluTides Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've never added anyone on here either, I think it'd be nice heh. :smile: Feel free to add me as well (directed at anyone who's kind and supportive)
  • croberts0650
    croberts0650 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
    I am at my heaviest right now, 2 Years after having my daughter. I am right now doing a complete overhaul on my eating and doing my best to have a workout routine started. My goal is to lose about 150 pounds— my goal is 30 by August!

I would like to swap meal prep tips and recipes, finding foods that provide healthy carbs and provide positive support!
    I’m also a step-counter, having a Garmin accessory— I would like to make friends on that app as well!
  • Amara411
    Amara411 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • meleileen
    meleileen Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me too! My feed is tooo quiet! I’m restarting so may not have the best food diary, plus I love beer lol. I lost 50 years ago but put it back on....plus extra (81 lbs sadly). I’m going to try to add everyone on this thread.....we got this!
  • wlauren7936
    wlauren7936 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need Motivation and accountability
  • abismomy13
    abismomy13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just got MFP back. In need of some friends as well. Feel free to add me.
    P.S. anxiety talking to people, trying to open up along my weight loss journey
  • stevecris1220
    stevecris1220 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too! :smile:
  • theheavyveggie
    theheavyveggie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    everyone feel free to add me! i post often about my weightloss journey and have my food diary open so you can snoop haha :)
  • gwenelliott_
    gwenelliott_ Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im all for having more friends on here. I’ve found the few I have really do help motivate me. Anyone feel free to add me
  • cruzj10
    cruzj10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I just started my diet so today so support would be appreciated
  • AMHS1958
    AMHS1958 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I have an open diary to friends and try to comment when I can.
  • adk1971
    adk1971 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yep, anyone add me. Trying again
  • kavonariyon
    kavonariyon Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for supporting and encouraging friends.
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm on keto, so my diary will look a bit different!!! (Today was a nutso day and very unusual in terms of high net carbs)
  • Sfeola
    Sfeola Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...
  • sweetiebeedie
    sweetiebeedie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I try to comment and be supportive. I started in the beginning of March, have lost 9 pounds and have 9 more to go. I’m hoping to get there by mid-end of June. A main concern of mine is not losing muscle as I have little to spare (◠‿◠✿)
  • GrEyedRose
    GrEyedRose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
    Previously very active member getting back on track.

Starting weight: 160.5
    Currently: 159
    Short term active goal: Improve my endurance for a trip to Cave City Kentucky over Memorial Day weekend
    Long term weight goal: 140 but more importantly, better health and more energy
  • Panthers89
    Panthers89 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I log every day.