Trying again :)

Options
Kiki7254
Kiki7254 Posts: 13 Member
Hello! So I've been on and off for years now lost a lot of weight a few years ago and gained it back. Now I have a wedding in September that I'm in and the brides maid dress is tiny! haha So trying to lose at least 40 lbs by then, but I'll be happy with losing 30lbs. Just looking for some motivated friends to push me and I can help back! I'd love to just feel good about myself again :) Hope everyone has a great day!

Replies

• vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! It's easy to have an off/on relationship with this site. But like all great relationships, you need to have patience and put the time and effort into it. I'm here for support and encouragement. My food diary is open so feel free to check it out and ask any questions you may have :)
  • Kiki7254
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • FeliciaFancy
    FeliciaFancy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I was a bridesmaid a few years ago and instead of taking my weight gain seriously I just carriesd on eating and then split my dress on the day of the wedding and had to be safety pinned in :D:D:D
    The bride was traditionally late for her own wedding but it wasn't her fault this time!
  • Kiki7254
    Options
    Oh no! haha I for sure don't want to do that!
  • LanaJ09
    LanaJ09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've also been either really good or really bad with using mfp but I've been back on the last two months or so. I also am losing weight to be a bridesmaid this summer. Knowing how many pictures you are going to be in is super motivating. Less than 20 lbs to go now!