Curious...where is everyone from?

Options

Replies

• xmissxamyx
    xmissxamyx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I come from a land down under!
    Really I should be in better shape seeing as were I live is very close to an incredibly beautiful walking track around a giant lake, but I don't perhaps use that as much as I should =\
    other than that though living here doesn't really have much of an effect on my diet
  • nicholasdyoung
    nicholasdyoung Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    North Yorkshire Dales. U.K. lots of walking, cycling, climbing etc.
    Just need to be motivated.
  • nballos77
    nballos77 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Athens Greece
  • vickylc17
    vickylc17 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    UK
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Australia
  • mandabeth34
    mandabeth34 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Washington DC-area, US. I can walk out my front door and connect to hundreds of miles of bike paths and trails. It helps motivate me to keep running.
  • pinksunnyrose
    pinksunnyrose Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Toronto, Canada. I’ve gotten into walking this winter so I’m looking forward to warmer weather and walking outside this Spring & Summer.
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Webster Mass

Nice lake with walking tracks incorporated nature of animals , hiking trails around lake. Spring is finally here so hopefully warm temperatures come upon us soon! Its still been 30s and 40s for the most part. Winter season i go to the local gym but all other seasons the lake it is!
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Chicago, USA. Very flat, great for running! Ha ha
  • ssarzen1976
    ssarzen1976 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sydney Australia.
  • Ninkasi
    Ninkasi Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Currently living in the Atlanta GA area. Before that I lived in South Florida (kayaked, went scuba diving) and am originally from Colorado (hiked, skied). My 5 years in Georgia haven't been good to me - the summers are gross-humid and there isn't really a culture of being active outdoors so I'm here to get skinny again while I try to get back out west where I belong.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    central California-I love my neighborhood. Lots of trees & shade. I walk my dogs every morning and/or take them to dog park. Sometimes we go to this big city park where there's all kinds of trails
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    NY unfortunately
  • BluEyedMama85
    BluEyedMama85 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Ohio
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Ninkasi wrote: »
    Currently living in the Atlanta GA area. Before that I lived in South Florida (kayaked, went scuba diving) and am originally from Colorado (hiked, skied). My 5 years in Georgia haven't been good to me - the summers are gross-humid and there isn't really a culture of being active outdoors so I'm here to get skinny again while I try to get back out west where I belong.

I live in the Northeast burbs of Atlanta. I am a member of a couple women's only hiking groups in the area if you are interested let me know, send me a friend request, etc.
  • Andia15
    Andia15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    A small county in the north west of Ireland called Sligo
  • nats38
    nats38 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Glasgow, Scotland....fortunate to have 4 gyms within 2 mile radius meaning i can co ordinate classes

Nat
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Northeast Ohio
  • OncologyChick
    OncologyChick Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    The Netherlands
  • rcreynol3090
    rcreynol3090 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Oklahoma, USA. Like the musical, but with less singing. ;)