Where do I begin?

Options
jas5564
jas5564 Posts: 3 Member
Hi everyone,

I am a 21 year old female in college. Back in high school I weighed 112 lbs. At 5’10 that was severely underweight and I was a diagnosed anorexic. Now I’m am in college, moved in with my boyfriend , and got a new puppy . The struggles and stress from everything was getting to me that I had to get on antidepressants. Those made me feel so much worse so I got off of them. From senior year of high school to senior year of college - I now weigh 163 pounds. The anorexia turned in binge eating . I feel more depressed because of all of this.
I am looking for a friend that would keep me motivated. Someone that has a similar problem so we can work together to get rid of this problem .

Thank you !

Replies

• 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome .
  • Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    It sounds like your relationship with food is pretty unhealthy, both anorexia and binge eating, not to mention depression, are more mental health issues than calorie counting issues. Have you got a therapist, or spoken to your doctor? Get a handle on your emotional well being before you start trying to diet.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,013 Member
    Options
    It sounds like your relationship with food is pretty unhealthy, both anorexia and binge eating, not to mention depression, are more mental health issues than calorie counting issues. Have you got a therapist, or spoken to your doctor? Get a handle on your emotional well being before you start trying to diet.

Especially since you are not even overweight for your height.