101 days!

Options
Hazel0096
Hazel0096 Posts: 34 Member
Today is my 101st day logging in. It's also my birthday. I am down just over 16 pounds. Very slow, but steady.

Today I am going to log all my food, but I am not going to worry about my numbers. I had scrambled eggs and hashbrowns for breakfast that my kids made for me. Tonight I am going out for dinner with my husband, possibly to The Keg for steak, or to East Side Mario's for pasta, either way, I am sure I will be far over my daily allotment and that is OK.

I am not dieting, I will have birthdays, holidays, celebrations. I will enjoy those days and have steak and cake.

101 days of logging and I am succeeding!

Replies

• stitchinowl
    stitchinowl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! I just joined 2 weeks ago. If I can lose 16 lbs. in 101 days, I will be THRILLED!!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday to you! That's a wonderful gift to yourself. Guilt-free eating and enjoying. It's all about balance! Go and have a wonderful day! Celebrate you! Congratulations
  • kwol18
    kwol18 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats,

And I would choose The Keg. My wife and I went to the one in Niagra Falls, and it was by far the best Prime Rib I've had in a restaurant. That's one meal where you are more than welcome to go over your daily goals.
  • zortgirl
    zortgirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy Birthday! Sounds like you're making the kind of lifestyle change that will last.
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Congrats on your success! :drinker: go and have a wonderful day!! :flowerforyou:
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Today is my 101st day logging in. It's also my birthday. I am down just over 16 pounds. Very slow, but steady.

Today I am going to log all my food, but I am not going to worry about my numbers. I had scrambled eggs and hashbrowns for breakfast that my kids made for me. Tonight I am going out for dinner with my husband, possibly to The Keg for steak, or to East Side Mario's for pasta, either way, I am sure I will be far over my daily allotment and that is OK.

I am not dieting, I will have birthdays, holidays, celebrations. I will enjoy those days and have steak and cake.

101 days of logging and I am succeeding!

Congratulations!

Since January 1st, I'm down 12.4 pounds. I have had fluctuations, and am not perfect by ANY means, but I am proud of the accomplishments I've made. Even on my "bad days", I don't eat nearly what I used to. I cannot fathom doing dieting - it may be a quick weight loss, but not a healthy weight loss.

Enjoy your successes, and have a great birthday!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    WTG!!
  • hockeymomchicago
    hockeymomchicago Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! What a great attitude and congrats on your weight loss. Have a great day! :smile:
  • phw426
    phw426 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and I bet you find yourself making better choices when you go to dinner.....
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and Happy 101st!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!