9lbs down

Options
Andia15
Andia15 Posts: 104 Member
Can't believe I've actually lost 9lbs already and I only started trying to lose a month ago. I lost 7lb the first week, mostly water retention, and then struggled to lose anymore for 3 weeks after but finally I'm another 2lbs down. I'm in shock, I really thought I would never lose this post baby weight but it's actually happening. I gained 3 stone during pregnancy and felt miserable but I'm slowly coming back to me again

Replies

• mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You totally got this!
  • SeriousChick7
    SeriousChick7 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You are a strong woman and you are doing this! Keep at it!
  • Andia15
    Options
    Thank you so much
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    you got this girl!
  • Andia15
    Options
    Thank you
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • Andia15
    Options
    Thank you
  • Tetleys
    Tetleys Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel Andia! Onwards and upwards though! My 2 beautiful children were worth the weight gain but, that isn’t to say it has been easy for me to cope with with! Well done on your amazing loss!
  • Andia15
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Thank you Tetleys. It sure isn't easy to cope with, after I had her I was miserable when I realised I was 3 sizes bigger than before I was pregnant, and got caught into the cycle of comfort eating and then being miserable because I wasn't losing weight... It's a victory finally beating that cycle.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!