New guy here

Options
The struggle is real,lol. I am in Massachusetts, and am working a Keto diet plan currently. Am actually enjoying it, a lot of the food is my kind of thing anyway. Tracking calories, and macros daily has taken some getting used to. I am a huge fan of BBQ, which may be how I wound up here. You would be surprised how much brown sugar goes into traditional pulled pork. That being said I have some weight loss goals, 15-20lbs more would be about right. I am down 8 lbs. from when I started the diet, so far so good. I entered my starting weight the day I signed up so don't have much show on the ticker at the moment, but will be checking the scale again on Friday. I welcome the opportunity to make some new friends, feel free to add me.

Ethan

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I love BBQ! Pulled pork, even better! Welcome to the community!
  • knotgood77
    knotgood77 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Good to be here!
  • philsy1
    philsy1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    If you're interested in weight loss buddies, feel free to add me.
  • Tiny_Tompkins
    Tiny_Tompkins Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ran keto three times with success, make sure to check ketones with keto stix and don't be afraid of fat !

I used it to resensitise my body to carbs !
  • dadamczyk29
    dadamczyk29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    BBQ is the best food around. I love In NH and nothing like a Sunday football game having a cook with your buds and some brews. Lol keep up the good work.
  • knotgood77
    knotgood77 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, appreciate the encouragement and input!
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    I'm on the keto journey as well. Feel free to add me!