Petite, trying to lose fat and make gains. Keto/paleo

Options
Hey I’m Dash. I’m almost 5’1, about 111lbs. I’m probably around 25-28% body fat.

I decided to start tracking again and am looking to lose some fat, then I’ll try to gain muscle again. In the past few months I was lazily trying to bulk, but without tracking, simply by trying to overeat + resistance training.

I have been Paleo for 8yrs and keto for 4 (1.5 without cheating).

Send me a request if any of this speaks to you! I’m especially looking to connect with petite framed women like myself who want to go from normal/skinny fat/slightly pudgy to lean and muscular.

I’m from Chicago and am there in summer and fall but I travel most of the year around the US.

Replies

• igottagetthisrite
    igottagetthisrite Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    How long does it take for your body to really get into ketosis good.?
  • dangerousdashie
    dangerousdashie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    How long does it take for your body to really get into ketosis good.?

I felt it took 2 weeks before I stopped feeling like sh** and 5 months until I had good energy. But I also was not taking electrolytes for the first few months so it’s hard to say if that delayed my energy. I’m pretty sure it did.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'm right around your stats. Your can check out my fat loss/muscle gain pics over the past two years in my profile.
  • angelkingston0330
    angelkingston0330 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Drink close to a gallon of water everyday and you will lose lots of weight and get lots of energy. I've been drinking a gallon everyday for a year and I feel great.