Nashvillian starting over after cancer scare

Options
Hi there! I'm Kim, and my boyfriend and I are hitting the reset button to our lives.

Last year my mom (52) got diagnosed with breast cancer about 90 days after I relocated to Nashville to live with Bill (my boyfriend). After watching her fight and win a hard battle in her life, just last week I had my own brush with fate as I needed to have some biopsies done on masses in my own body. With great thanks to God, all my biopsies came back benign! After that close call... it was just time. TIME to take care of our bodies and enjoy this life a little more.

We took the plunge last week and started the Advocare 24 day challenge! I even became a wholesale customer! It's cool to have the ability to sell it, but it is truly just a side effect to all the great habits that Bill and I will be building.

We're just excited. Excited for the change, excited for the way we already feel better after just 6 days of the cleanse so far... just so excited. Thanks for reading! Friend me! Talk to me! I'm so looking forward to creating friendships in this new healthy journey!