say something you've WANTED to say to someone but didn't

Options

Replies

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Dude.. you should delete that photo... anyone who knows the side effects of juicing can tell you're doing it.

(not your pic but you can have a look and see what I mean ;) )

male-breasts.jpg

OMG the nipples are gonna give me nightmares.
  • Journeyfromfat2fit2fab
    Options
    You are a fake gossiping *kitten* . You are in your 40's and are worse than a teenager at high school, grow up!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I am pretty sure that I know how to dress appropriately for a work event. I do not require your bitchy little better than you attitude acting like you are my boss. Watch it girl...you are pushing it tooooo far.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm done with your act.

I'm sorry!
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options
    What's in the box?
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options
    What's in the box?

I saw a comment someone left on this scene on Youtube and it said, "wow, this documentary about Kevin Spacey is amazing" :D

Too funny!
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    I *kitten* hate being so emotional when it comes to you.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    When are you leaving? I need an exact date.
  • Journeyfromfat2fit2fab
    Journeyfromfat2fit2fab Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are a fake gossiping *kitten* . You are in your 40's and are worse than a teenager at high school, grow up!

This might be about me

Don't worry hun, it's not :)
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

You are the most socially awkward person I've ever met. You speak in a whisper and you are way too young to walk as slow as a 95 year old with a bum hip. When I see you on the phone "talking" I wonder if the person on the other line can actually hear you talking because I can't. Or do you just breathe into the phone?
    I'm typically nice and cordial with most everyone, but you annoy me so bad I just can't even begin to pretend to like you.

Why can’t I stop laughing at this :joy:
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    You post entirely way too many memes. They're funny sometimes but sometimes less is more.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    You are the most socially awkward person I've ever met. You speak in a whisper and you are way too young to walk as slow as a 95 year old with a bum hip. When I see you on the phone "talking" I wonder if the person on the other line can actually hear you talking because I can't. Or do you just breathe into the phone?
    I'm typically nice and cordial with most everyone, but you annoy me so bad I just can't even begin to pretend to like you.

Why can’t I stop laughing at this :joy:

But for real he bugs the *kitten* outta me. :#:D It felt really good to get all that out.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Is it not bad enough that you’re a close talker? Do you also have to have breath that smells like old lady bowels and the overall odor of low tide?
  • como_agua
    como_agua Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    the reason i called you Ken is because i struggle with actually calling you my DAD
  • nut4crew
    nut4crew Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love you, but I don't like you. You create no positive feelings; you can't be the victim all of the time.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    lisas118 wrote: »
    the reason i called you Ken is because i struggle with actually calling you my DAD

tw0g6xc58r2x.gif

Now I can't stop watching this one.
This discussion has been closed.