Work vs No work

Options
pechez1972
pechez1972 Posts: 16 Member
So Ive experienced with this 1200 calorie journey that it is easy on work days vs non-work days. The reason being on work days i walk over 10k steps which adjusts my calorie intake. Along with my cross training workouts n my steps my calories adjusts a good 600 to 700 and im pretty satisfied. On non workdays

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    What you're saying?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Part of your post is gone...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

she probably had to stop typing mid-sentence.

getting busted playing here when she should have been working.....
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Don't you hate bosses that are all workie and no play. :smile:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Don't you hate bosses that are all workie and no play. :smile:

They are unreasonable, no doubt about it.

I know one of from our management team will be big-time partying this time next week, for sure.

April 20th is Hitler's Birthday.
  • pechez1972
    Options

Ooops....On non workdays i dont burn much calories so i dont earn more to consume. Not that i consume every cal but an extra snack is nice to have. And my 10k steps that i reach on workdays by noon i dont reach it until late night on non workdays
  • pechez1972
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    What you're saying?

Ooops....On non workdays i dont burn much calories so i dont earn more to consume. Not that i consume every cal but an extra snack is nice to have. And my 10k steps that i reach on workdays by noon i dont reach it until late night on non workdays
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    You shouldnt be eating back what you exercise off. Pretend the added points aren’t there. You will lose more.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    pechez1972 wrote: »

So start working out on non work days, then you can eat more
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    You shouldnt be eating back what you exercise off. Pretend the added points aren’t there. You will lose more.

Wrong - the idea is to lose weight at the (hopefully sensible) rate of loss you selected, not to lose weight as fast as possible.
    It's even more wrong when someone has already selected the minimum number of calories.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    sijomial wrote: »

Wrong - the idea is to lose weight at the (hopefully sensible) rate of loss you selected, not to lose weight as fast as possible.
    It's even more wrong when someone has already selected the minimum number of calories.

Wrong - I want to lose weight as fast as possible. I'm going on vacation next month. :p
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

Wrong - I want to lose weight as fast as possible. I'm going on vacation next month. :p

you want to lose muscle for your vacation?! :huh:
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

Of course
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    The premium version lets you set different goals for different days of the week.
    But honestly, losing too fast will just cause you to gain it right back almost as fast. You don't want to start you vacation looking good in a new suit, and end it by having to buy a new larger one immediately after, or worse DURING!
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Momepro wrote: »
    The premium version lets you set different goals for different days of the week.
    But honestly, losing too fast will just cause you to gain it right back almost as fast. You don't want to start you vacation looking good in a new suit, and end it by having to buy a new larger one immediately after, or worse DURING!

Whatever it takes to lose 20 pounds ASAP. :laugh:

Actually, I know this, I was just being facetious.
  • TavistockToad
    Options

Of course

Excellent, I mean who needs their heart...