Weekend plans?

Options
TomFit18
TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
you have any weekend plans??

Maybe a 12 inches of snow here....wont be straying to far from home!

Replies

• DaylightDuchess
    DaylightDuchess Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Spring cleaning but I do that, every season! It's just safer to haul things away, when there's no ice to slip upon!
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    DJing a wedding
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    Nope no real plans. Just chillaxing.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Thrift stores & antique malls, lunch out, an afternoon hike if the rain holds off.
    Tomorrow just hanging out & then watching Stranger Things 2 with friends.
  • Jennicamesteth406
    Jennicamesteth406 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not sure yet...
  • TomFit18
    edited April 2018
    Options
    The weather is not cooperating here... heading to a neighbors later for chili feed! A great weight watchers chili... i think better then regular chili
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Hangin with the Grandbaby today, Going to watch a Friend's Band perform at a Coffee Shop tonight, Several friends perform at Brunch tomorrow, Church then Blues Jam and dancing tomorrow evening. :)
  • TomFit18
    Options
    Hangin with the Grandbaby today, Going to watch a Friend's Band perform at a Coffee Shop tonight, Several friends perform at Brunch tomorrow, Church then Blues Jam and dancing tomorrow evening. :)

Sounds like a nice weekend to me!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Big weekend. Finish taxes - done. Make yogurt - in progress. Mow yard in this delightful sunny day - not quite yet.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »

Sounds like a nice weekend to me!

Thank You ...it will be! :) I may pitch in on the Brunch thing if I work up the nerve... been going to band practice and retraining my rusty voice ;)
  • StormToday
    StormToday Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yeah i took my coworkers shift now I'm working and bored until midnight. People talk to me and keep me company
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Yes. Making literally a gallon of mojitos.

Does it not give you heartburn?

that drink specifically, or alcohol in general?

The mojito. With all that mint my chest would be on fire

Naa. I find it to be refreshing. It has added sugar, so vodka on the rocks with a lime wedge will still be my go-to drink. But that mojito is my new favorite. What's your go-to drink?

Yuengling and pacifico. I use to drink patron with cranberry juice

I had some Samuel Adams seasonal yesterday. It was really good but I don't which one it was they just brought it and I just drank it lol

Dos equies has a new pale ale - I tried yesterday - wasn’t bad but like the Amber better