Up and down on again off again

Options
It has been a long drawn out road of on again off again diet and exercise. Every time I get ON it does not take time before I see changes.

Oct./Nov. 2017 i was ON the going to the gym at least 6 times a week and logging all my intake and I was able to get myself from 227lbs down to 210lbs. I am 5'10" 51yo male by the way. The the Holidays came and I made excuses which continued until recently.

On March 22nd I started logging everything. I do not follow any type of diet plan other then CICO and MFP recommendations for which after that sync issue i went back to using my Fitbit for logging foods. On March 29th I joined a Dietbet to challenge myself. My start weight was 217.1 and the goal is 4% by April 25th and that goal weight is 208.4lbs.

This morning i ate breakfast 4 egg omelet and had 2 cups of coffee. Stepped on the scale which I do way to much and i see 208.7lbs My ultimate goal is to get myself down to 170-180lbs. I weighed 180lbs when I was discharged from the US Army in 1991 at 25yo for being DRUM ROLLLLLLLLL over weight. ;-)

I enjoy all the motivational posts from people who have succeeded and I am looking forward to being among you. I have been going thru some serious emotional times lately, but I have stayed the course and I will no longer let my emotions get the better of me. I have made the choice that LIFE can kick me in the balls all it wants, I will just stand back up and tell life "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME SO GO AWAY"

Good or bad life has it ups and its down. Look into that mirror and if you dont love yourself you find a way to love yourself just the way you are and smile. say i got this.