Matcha powder

Options
meg516
meg516 Posts: 67 Member
What are some of your favorite foods/recipes to make with green tea (matcha) powder???

Replies

• Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I add it to my protein shakes and lattes, on top of drinking it just plain.

I have seen some cookies recipes that use the matcha powder. You can pretty much put it in whatever you want.

It tastes so good :happy:
  • meg516
    Options
    yum! that does sound good. so far I made my own green tea latte with it. I kind of want to make some cakes or breakfast items with it too!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Green tea ice cream is CRAZY good.
  • RobTheGourmet
    RobTheGourmet Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Matcha roasted pork belly with fresh made chimichurri sauce
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Is yum, in the traditional way. NO need to mess with it IMO. It's one of the yum foods that I consider as a purist unmessable.
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I've made ice cream with it and have a recipe for Matcha Tiramisu that I'm dying to try but haven't yet. I put it in smoothies too. I usually just drink it, though.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    mmmm :heart: matcha......i usually drink it iced with some sweetener. i need an ice-cream maker so i can make my own green tea ice-cream.....i've tried it in protein drink smoothies & they are ok. i prefer it on its own
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    My question is, where can I buy Matcha powder???
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Many places, I am sure. I've seen it on mercola.com looked like a good quality product, I would like some myself!
  • meg516
    Options
    My question is, where can I buy Matcha powder???

you can buy it at Whole Foods or the Vitamin Shoppe!

Yesterday I made matcha green tea crepes! Still looking for more ideas though!