Online meal calendar template?

SammyCo32
SammyCo32 Posts: 5 Member
edited April 2018 in Food and Nutrition
Well, I'm back to MFP for the 4th or 5th time. Feeling more motivated this round, but that feeling of being overwhelmed is back. I can think of meals and snacks to eat for a few days, but I'm wondering if there are any apps or websites that help you map everything out for the week. I've found food generators that tell you what to eat, but I'm really just looking for something where I can input the food. I'd love a general template or something. Any suggestions?

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    You can prelog your meals on MFP. Just make sure you make any necessary adjustments as you actually eat.
  • SammyCo32
    Thanks @concordancia ! I have done that in the past. I'm actually looking for something more basic. Like a weekly template where I can write in "breakfast sandwich" for breakfast and "banana/PB and yogurt" for snack. I can calculate the calories later in MFP, but I'd love something that I can reference when making my grocery list or looking ahead for the week.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Why not just make a spreadsheet (that's what I do), or create a new calendar in Google calendar (I've considered this) or similar?
  • SammyCo32
    @kommodevaran I think that's what I'll end up doing. Just wanted to check to see if there were any available online first. I'm having a lazy moment :wink:
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Google is "online" :D
  • SammyCo32
    I don't know why I thought it would be harder than it was. I literally just googled it (as suggested, @kommodevaran) and about a hundred popped up. Why do I make things harder than they need to be!?!? LOL!