5'7 women 26 years start at 95 now 85

Options
umararham
umararham Posts: 2 Member
edited April 2018 in Success Stories
I started at 22 auguest 2017 and till today lost 10 kgs. Still need to loose 20 more kgs. It was very difficult with my 2 kids and full time job and now it is nearly impossible for me to do any exercise. I am loosing stamina due to lots of work pressure and family issues but i will keep taking baby steps. What about you?

Replies

• Tausi
    Tausi Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Out of curiosity has your clothes size changed? If so by how much?
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,138 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    umararham wrote: »
    I started at 22 auguest 2017 and till today lost 10 kgs. Still need to loose 20 more kgs. It was very difficult with my 2 kids and full time job and now it is nearly impossible for me to do any exercise. I am loosing stamina due to lots of work pressure and family issues but i will keep taking baby steps. What about you?

It's more important what you're doing in the kitchen than in the gym for weight loss. Weight loss will slow down the less you have to lose. Just ensure you're logging your food accurately and sticking to your calorie goal and it'll come off with time. Check out the Getting Started board Most Helpful posts for some tips on logging accuracy.
  • umararham
    umararham Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Tausi wrote: »
    Congratulations. Out of curiosity has your clothes size changed? If so by how much?

Yes i from uk size 20 to size 16 ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!