Hardest Healthy Habit

Options
2»

Replies

• lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    I agree with the sleep. I just want to stay up late.

Also, now that I'm in a healthy weight range and look "decent", I'll just wipe out my deficit every weekend because I'm like "screw it".

Ditto and ditto!
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Staying within my calorie allowance! It's been a struggle lately, so I'm increasing my calories to see if that helps. Hoping for 0.5-0.75 lb loss/week.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Mindsets/moderating

currently dealing with this one....I eat well i love the way i eat i eat snacks and tons of veggies and its all good. HOWEVER. When i get offered, For example, The three big easter dinners i went to. Or friday when im going to the mandarin ( an amazing chinese buffet with SO MUCH DESSERT) -My mom i havent been alone with in almost 10 years invited me i couldnt say no even though im not tempted by the mandarin right now lol- On track to my point, The times im around alot of options i tend to just go crazy. And then it makes me bloated and crave foods i never really want for weeks. And the mental game of "well im going to be eatign a ton in a few days why cant i have a donut today...." or " i just ate a TON and omg im craving chocolate how much worse can it be.." Its never just one day for me when i know big meals off plan are happening

I love how i eat but i still cant seem to moderate. Even 110 lbs down and maintained for a while now. Im just not a moderator. I make my healthy versions/buy single servings of my treats that i love daily, But the second i get something i tend to not normally keep around in a large bulk i eat it all. Iv been gaining and losing the same like 5 pounds for months now. Working around temptations and holidays and buffets is hard.

Talk about first world problems. Im still working on this mindset 2 years in lol
  • ibarrarocio93
    ibarrarocio93 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Probably sleep, and carbs. I love carbs and cheese! I try to treat myself here and there though so I don't feel so deprived and have break downs lol
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I think I've figured out how to do everything to stay or get into a calorie deficit. My problem is maintaining the "care about". I'm at the first 10-day stretch of being reasonably close to my calorie budget in the past 5 months. My weight log is a jagged upward trend from last October 29.