The new kid!

Hi all! I'd like to take a bit of time to introduce myself. My name is Cait, I'll be 30 in a month, and I'm ready to be the best shape I've ever been in. A little back story about myself, I spent 15 years being very unhealthy mentally and physically. Either I wouldn't eat at all or I would rid rid of what I did eat, and would spend all day, 6 days a week running and working out at home and the gym. At my lowest wight, 95lb, I still wasn't happy or saw myself as being thin. Finally, almost two years ago I met the love of my life and everything changed for me. I finally made the steps I needed to become healthy and happy and I can honestly say I'm so grateful. That being said, I am finally ready to step back into the fitness world and work for the body I want in a healthy way! I would love to meet individuals who are positive and motivated and possible have gone through a similar past. Mostly, I just want to support everyone here and be supported. You are all on a wonderful journey! It should never feel like work, just play!!!

Nice meeting you all!
-Cait