Friends?

Options
Not sure how to do this. ... but I'm 268 ,short term goal? Make today a success. I don't look too far ahead as it gets me down to know how far I have let myself go. But here we are !!! Making changes is what I'm about. Sw 294

Replies

• alancorey1979
    alancorey1979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You made the first step. Now you just have to be diligent about logging food and exercise. If you are looking for friends, feel free to add me.
  • mirnmax
    mirnmax Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda! I am right there with you - it hit me today knowing I have to go for my annual OB/gyn appointment and I have probably gained like 30 lbs since I last saw her and I am totally disgusted with myself. Hormonal, sad, mad, dear god -- I cried at a commercial on the radio this morning! So I am back and like always, I am going to do it this time!! But this time I mean it!! Would love a friend! Please add me if you like!! Short goal - just to get through this doc app't without bursting into tears. Then my next goal is to get back to well balanced meals, no fad diets - just portion control of good whole foods........
  • TheCriz76
    TheCriz76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This is a step in the right direction :) Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Stacey_mfp
    Stacey_mfp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone add me if you like