Starting the 30 day Shred today anyone want to join me?

Options
Hello everyone, i'm going to start the 30 day shred today. I'm looking for anyone who wants to do it with me to keep the motivation to succeed up! I don't want to get half way though and quit. Weigh in once a week, any day. Share tips, successes, etc. :]

Anyways i'm Chelsea, i've done the 30 day shred before and I absolutely love it. Even though it can be intense at times it's not to the point I want to completely give up. My biggest struggle is finding time to do it every day. I can do it for a week straight and i'll have one day where I can't do it and thats when I start to tumble off the wagon. I have a day of rest but you get what I mean? :P

Feel free to share a bit about yourself! Good Luck!!

SW: 245

Replies

• dayala01
    dayala01 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello Chelsea, I was thinking I wanted to start doing either 30DS or her Body Revolution, but if you're going to start today and want company I could join you in this month long adventure.

I'm Dani. I've been on MFP for awhile but haven't really been active, I guess it's time I start.

Anyway, let me know what you think.
  • Asphaltcowgirlx
    Options
    I would love for you to join me! I'm the same way. I've joined and fizzled out a few times. Never without results -- I just don't have enough support and when the going gets tough and I get distracted...I forget to come back.

I completed day 1 of the 30ds. It kicked my butt. I remember doing it a year or so back and I was in MUCH better shape. I could get through a good chunk of it. Today I was like "OH GOD MAKE IT STOP!" LOL but I feel so awesome I completed it. Very proud of myself! :] Let me know how today goes with you!!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Haha awesome, I'm planning on starting it tonight as well! My mom just ran to the store to pick it up for me while I'm at work.

I've been doing a ton of cardio, but I want to do something else on top of that to really get my muscles aching! Sounds like this is just right.

Well done getting through the first day!
  • dayala01
    Options
    LMAO oh yeah, I know the "OH GOD MAKE IT STOP!!!!" feeling. I guess I know what I'll be doing when I get home this afternoon. I'll let you know how it goes (if I don't kill over in my living room).
  • stephaniegreaves93
    Options
    I've finished the 30 days and I'm still doing it iv'e lost 8 inches so far and feel so much fitter.
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I just finished with D1L1! This is my second time to do it! Add me!
  • Asphaltcowgirlx
    Options
    Yayyy! More people to join me on the journey. Yes, I seriously LOVE the 30DS and being as it's 20 minutes I don't keep looking at the time left going "Oh dear god, 40 more minutes!!" I feel so accomplished after I finished and I can feel the difference! <3 You can do it ladies!! :]
  • dayala01
    Options
    I'm ALIVE!!!! LOL It was hard, but I did it. I need to improve and work on my endurance, but it was ok for the first day.
  • Maden10
    Maden10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ok I'm in but will start tomorrow ... if that's ok? I too have done it before and it TOTALLY works!
  • ashleegil
    Options
    I did Day2 today but technically day 1 because I started on Saturday but could barely walk yesterday so I restarted today, just Level one but I did it even though I am still sore, I was like I can't excercise only every 4th day that is just ridiculous I gotta push through and do it. So I did it today and suprisingly...it made my body hurt less after completing it.

:)
    30 days all the way...here we go!
  • dayala01
    Options
    Well, it's good that you still worked out today, but please don't get hurt that would put you way behind, Ashleegil. Easy does it, we have the whole month to get there and get stronger ;)
  • mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just did day one today! Here for support and definitely need the motivation :) Feel free to add me !
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe how sore I am today!
  • melissaj36
    melissaj36 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I started yesterday, so count me in!!!!

Melissa
  • MrsBell42
    Options
    Hi, I am very excited to give this a try. Count me in!!!
  • chaychay48
    chaychay48 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday as well! So far so good!
  • alexapatel
    alexapatel Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    How heavy of hand weights are you guys using?
  • cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight after work! 1 day behind you guys, if that's ok! Never done it before. Looking forward to trying it!
  • MomBirner
    MomBirner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday too!! I did level one again today. How do you guys do it? Do you do the same level everyday until it gets easy or do different levels everyday?
  • mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 1 down and sore as all heck.

28 more days! I'm thinking of doing 10 days at each level.

Can I just say, I get uber excited when it gets to the last set of strength, cause it means the end is near (and the exercise is easier...)