I need a partner for 3 weeks

Options
Hi everyone. I've been struggling to lose around 5 kgs (10 lbs) I usually do well for 7-10 days but then I cheat and when I cheat, I stop dieting for at least 2-3 months. This has been kind of my routine for some time. I'd be really happy if I find a partner that I can check in with 2-3 times a day. It may sound silly but I just want to complete 3 weeks without cheating for once :)

Replies

• Jessielynnl
    Jessielynnl Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Just added you!
  • JSUClay
    JSUClay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I could use a partner to check in with me on Friday and Monday. Because between those two days my structure falls to pieces. Feel free to add me!
  • marquel622
    marquel622 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I totally relate. The weekends kills me. Too busy, too many cocktails and everything is for nothing. Feel free to add me. I just need a month of clean eating to maintain a loss because I am stuck.
  • Spaffdavidson
    Spaffdavidson Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    The weekends are the worse!!! Forget to drink my water...feel hungry...downhill from there.
    Feel free to add me
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I accepted the requests!
  • jesse761369
    jesse761369 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could use some help also how does this work? I'm 42 and not sure how to go about getting help anyone interested in helping I would greatly appreciate any help thank you have a great day
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    I’m always happy to help. Feel free to add me. Just mention this post so I know where you came from. Haha