Would like to meet a few more friends, women 50+, I'm a Christian, light hearted, not a fitness nazi

Options
Just want to have a few more friends for inspiration and accountability in our 5 and over years. I keep it pretty simple. Been on MFP awhile, but just started back again when the security breach they had reminded me that I don't even realize what I'm eating, and logging really helps me think twice about what I'm going to eat, and it gets me to the gym more often than if I wasn't on here.

Would love to meet new ladies like myself.

Thank you

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,945 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I don't utilize the friend feature, but I wanted to welcome you back to logging. It's the only thing that works well for me.

• eli6700
    eli6700 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I closed my old account with the security breach and opened a new one. I'm 50 and will be 51 later this year. Friends?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    whats a fitness nazi?
  • oneofHiskids
    oneofHiskids Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 52 year old Pennsylvanian. I have over 100 pounds to lose and I am looking for friends for encouragement and support. Feel free to request me. :smile:
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Not sure when it happened that I became the "oldest" person nearly everywhere, but I'm 56 and also re-enlisted under a new name here. I'm happy for friend requests from any women 50+.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    not a fitness Nazi either,. a Christian but not a bible thumper..... o:)
  • Annjjee
    Annjjee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi....I am in the same age group and I am just starting out on MFP. I have a lot of weight to lose, so it will be a long journey for me. I am trying to eat more sensibly and add some exercise (having difficulty with the exercise though because...ugh...it’s hard work! Lol!) I would like to join you to give/receive encouragement and support to get through this.
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I started logging everything too. Really helps me. Good luck!
  • ConnieT1030
    ConnieT1030 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I don't go to a gym- I let my yard, my dog, (and sometimes my funky elliptical) be my "gym" and Im in my 50s :o (how'd that happen anyway?!) a Christian, and I dont like hearing pseudo-nutrition woo- been there done that, and its a crock. I eat what I like (including ice cream) it hasnt stopped me from losing over 70 pounds (I started losing before starting mfp).
    I am down to not many friends that share or comment, probably because I took break from MFP while my husband was injured last summer, maintained mostly but started to creep up, so got back to it about March and losing more now for a cruise in 3 months <3
    So I could use a few friendly faces in my feed as well, just because I like sharing the journey with people :smile:
  • no_moore66
    no_moore66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I am 51 years old and need to lose around 100 lbs. My weight has been steadily gaining weight for a few years now. I'm not sure when but defiantly know why. I love food and also use it for comfort. I bought a bike and was planning to start riding this year and I have been sick since January I had bronchitis then I got hit with Vertigo real bad in February. I thought I would start monitoring my food until I get through with all this testing I need,to,do. If anyone has any ideas for some excercise I'd appreciate it. Honestly I'm kinda scared to do any since I get dizzy at the drop of a hat but would like to try something. Thank you for letting me and for helping me,on my journey.
  • BayouMoon
    BayouMoon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm back after a couple of years of "Oh, I'll get to it". I have a fresh prospective and I'm ready to get back to a healthier me. I'm looking for accountability partners too.
  • NoMoreSSBBW
    NoMoreSSBBW Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be 45...close enough? I'm looking for friends as well... Add me if you'd like! :)
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Just want to have a few more friends for inspiration and accountability in our 5 and over years. I keep it pretty simple. Been on MFP awhile, but just started back again when the security breach they had reminded me that I don't even realize what I'm eating, and logging really helps me think twice about what I'm going to eat, and it gets me to the gym more often than if I wasn't on here.

Would love to meet new ladies like myself.

Thank you

I'm not sure you can claim to be "light-hearted" and use the word NAZI in your description. That's kind of offensive. I'm just sayin. . .