Other Ladies Interested in Being Accountability Buddies for the LAST 20 lbs?

Options
I'm struggling because I need to finish down to my skinny/goal weight and I'm just carrying on and it feels like constantly cheating and unable to really commit to exercise and clean eating. Looking to see if there's anybody who wants to be more active, more accountable and finally finish losing the last 20 lbs or so down to goal.

Summer is looming- we have 3 vacations this year! This could go really well or really badly. If anyone is interested you can respond to this thread or pm me directly!

Replies

• l1bbylabel7
    l1bbylabel7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I’m in with you! I’ve got 20 more to lose to get to goal and I’ve been struggling since before Christmas to get back on track. I still log every day but going over calories and not exercising. With Spring here I want to start walking outside more.
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat!!!! You just described where Im at. If you want a 1 on 1 accountability partner go ahead and message me. We can connect and keep eachother on track. . . I know I need it if Im going to achieve my "skinny" goals.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I have 15 more to my (tentative) goal! We can do this :)
  • mypinkbikini
    mypinkbikini Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Anybody else battled illness this year too? Ugh. Makes you just wanna tuck in with a bowl of pasta and not exercise. I'm just getting over an illness and really hoping to start up exercising again next week.
  • meems251
    meems251 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 14lbs to goal. We got this!!!
  • Sbeechykeen
    Sbeechykeen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in and need to lose 15lbs. I've just been gradually gaining since Jan !! Accountability please lets do this together
  • Karenmarciano
    Karenmarciano Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20 pounds and would love to help support and be an accountability buddy!!
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I’m in!!! Tired of fooling myself that a bite of cornbread or a taste of apple pie here and only here and there have no calories. :#:# Getting serious now. Warmer weather is coming!!
  • Runnerjess119
    Runnerjess119 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I’m in, too! I’m not exactly setting a number more setting the intention to meet my calorie goal daily. If the ten-fifteen pounds come off, wahoo! If not, I know I’ll make at least more progress!
  • katness112
    katness112 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am with you! I am struggling on the last 14. I have come so far. 60lbs gone to date. No giving my up now. Plus I am training for a tough mudder in June.
  • mypinkbikini
    Options
    A tough mudder??! Woah never done an adventure race like spartan/tough mudder/etc before. I'm just trying to walk/jog again lol-- you know baseline level of fitness here people!
  • enegeticmamar
    enegeticmamar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! I've been gaining all winter and half heartedly tracking off and on... I am ready for a fresh start!
    Height: 5'4
    Today's weight: 159 lbs
    Goal weight: 145lbs
    Let's DO this! :D
  • merrks2016
    merrks2016 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Count me in too please! I need more female buddies who share the same goal.
    Height: 5'4
    Current weight: 188
    Goal weight: 150
    WE GOT THIS!
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    5'4" ...12lbs to go. I really need to rights up on my eating habits. I have little wiggle room for additional cals. On the plus side, I have been working out consistently.

Let's do this!
  • mypinkbikini
    Options
    Lots of us are 5'4... love it! I've been sick lol so I'm only keeping calories down because I can't even stomach big meals or dinner. I've been having tea for dinner a lot this week. If I'm able to do an exercise walk tomorrow I might try to do that with my girlfriend but right now I'm just trying to be mindful of whats going in my mouth while allowing myself to eat what I feel like since even with food tv on all weekend I've not felt like actually eating much.

Waiting for it to warm up (winter in the north will not end this year!) so we can get outside and get activity in easier!
  • mypinkbikini
    Options
    My food diary should be open and viewable (sorry still kinda new here so I think you can see it, tell me if I'm wrong!)-- anyone open to sharing theirs can friend me and make theirs available too. Hopefully we can keep each other accountable!
  • aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Can in I join please? I gained a lot of weight over winter and have lost 18lb since the start of the year. I started really well but then started to get complacent and started having bites here and there which didn’t get logged. I go on holiday in June and although I don’t expect to get to goal by then, I want to start losing consistently- I only lost 2lb last month.

I’m 5 foot 7
    Current weight is 167 lb
    Goal weight 140 lb

Would love to lose 10lb by June 17th for holiday. My diary is open if anyone wants to add me. I’m trying to keep protein high but generally end up with balanced macros.
  • enegeticmamar
    enegeticmamar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to see everyone's weekly weigh ins. I 'll post mine on Saturdays. We can do this !!
  • Lorilbmcewen
    Lorilbmcewen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I’ve been injured one way or another for the past couple of years—most recently when I fell on the ice right before Christmas. While I’m getting better with chiropractic help, I still can’t run. I’m 5’2, about 140 (didn’t weigh myself this past week on vacation) and want to be 128, though I’d settle for a toned 130ish! Not sure how to open my food diary, but will play around with that. Looking forward to accountability!
  • gabbymyg
    gabbymyg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love to join too. Lots of holidays looming and my desk job and general love of food has been getting the better of me! Got 15-20lbs to my goal weight.
    Would everyone be up for posting weight on sunday/mondays here?