Need help activity level calories to maintain

Options
Hi !
I’ve been using MyFitnessPal for awhile now. I am trying to maintain because I loose weight very easily due to dietary restrictions so it helped with that a lot, I just started working out more for my mood and I feel like I need to be altering to make up for it as best as possible.currently I have my activity level as lightly active and input my workouts but I’m not sure if I am calculating right. Please help!!
Currently I

Play tennis singles lesson 2 times a week for 60 mins -moderate level running some))

Just started doing
circuit classes (3-4x? 50 min most are HIT treadmill weight interval)) they are pretty intense though so I feel like they probably burn a lot I just gave no idea

Pilates x2 week (1hour)

Thank you so much!!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    if you have been using MFP for a while, use your real life data... how much have you been eating and what have the scales done?
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    If the only thing that has changed is increasing your workouts then there's no need to revisit your activity setting - exercise and activity aren't linked when using the MyFitnessPal method.

Just log your new workouts as best you can then adjust based on long term weight trends.