T-Tapp

Options
Anyone know where i can find full T-Tapp workouts and which one is the best to do? I live in the UK and can't find any on youtube, only clips. Is this even worth attempting? I have seen loads of positive reviews, or am i better off sticking to youtube workouts such as Hasfit?

Replies

• Nacach
    Nacach Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love T-tapp. I have met many T-tappers with great results. I am a stay at home mom of 6 and though I had DVDs for T-tapp several years I just began using them regularly in Jan. 2018. You NEED to do measurements with T-tapp. Also, work on form carefully keeping knees bent, ribs up and core activated (tuck butt like a dog tucking it's tail). Always do primary back stretch. You can buy a book from Amazon, I think it comes with a DVD. OR go to the T-tapp website. https://www.t-tapp.com/ There is a T-Tapp digital store for streaming workouts if you have wi-fi.
  • Nacach
    Nacach Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh, I mentioned measurements. hips, waist, abdomen,thigh (upper and lower), arms, ribs right below bust, bust and calves. Measurements matter MORE than the scale because you build lean muscle with t-tapp and fat drops off. YOu will notice your clothes fitting better and getting looser and the scales may not move for a while because muscle mass is dense.