The Truth About Fussy Eaters (Documentary)

Options
I've just watched this NZ based documentary, available here

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1203655235726/the-truth-about-fussy-eaters

I thought it was interesting from many perspectives... For parents with kids who are picky eaters, adults who are still struggling with food, the effects of malnutrition in severe cases...

Replies

• amelialoveshersnacks
    amelialoveshersnacks Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that. It was a definite eye opener
  • julie_broadhead
    julie_broadhead Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I wish I could watch it in the U.S. I've got two fussy eaters to feed.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options

Are you not able to watch it through the site? That's a shame... There was some suggestions about getting fussy eaters to eat, but it was more about a diagnosable eating disorder that some people have that makes eating more than a small amount of foods difficult - it goes past the point of just being fussy!
  • julie_broadhead
    julie_broadhead Posts: 347 Member
    Options

Are you not able to watch it through the site? That's a shame... There was some suggestions about getting fussy eaters to eat, but it was more about a diagnosable eating disorder that some people have that makes eating more than a small amount of foods difficult - it goes past the point of just being fussy!

Yeah, I went to the site, created a login and they said due to licensing the content was only available regionally.