Trying (AGAIN)! Looking for Pals

Options
Hi everybody!

I am trying to lose about 70-90 lbs (not sure how I will feel once I hit 70, haha!) I have lost weight before, and even lost 15 lbs already this spring but I am feeling myself lose motivation and dedication and I am looking for support! My account is a few years old (did I mention I have tried before?) and a lot of my friends accounts are inactive :| so I am hoping I can find some fresh faces to help support one another!!

A little about me: I am a 28 year old Canadian lady. 5"5, 247 lbs. Currently using MFP to track calories and working out about 5 times a week at a ladies gym, with a few evening walks when I can squeeze them in. I have a boyfriend of 7 years who is my biggest support, and we have a lil orange cat! We love cooking, hanging out with our friends, gardening and recently we bought our first home so we are looking forward to renos in the near future!

Add me if you think we could be support buddies :)

Replies

• JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sending and add! :smile:
  • cc42415
    cc42415 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi Natalie, welcome back. I sent you a request.
  • kiwisandcoconuts
    kiwisandcoconuts Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and congratulations on your first home! Adding you a request. Always looking for active MFP to help motivate and support throughout the weight loss journey :smile:
  • UntilProud
    UntilProud Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Always down for another buddy! Add me! I'm killing my journey, lets get you on the same course! Cheers
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • spacemonkeyc
    spacemonkeyc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. im just getting back into it!
  • natalielosew
    natalielosew Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I think I have all of you now :)
  • iitsmandy
    iitsmandy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Natalie!! I’m definitely sending you an add. I’m 24 and about 233 lbs so I have about 100 to lose. I’m looking for new buddies too and maybe we can keep each other accountable because I need that too LOL We can do this!!!