it works!

Options
klm23
klm23 Posts: 8 Member
I have been on MyFitnessPal for about a month now, and it is working! I am thrilled and empowered to see that if I follow the regimen that the computer specifies, I lose weight! I have gone from 147 (really 143 or so--that first fluke day was a bit high, but it made me get started!) to 136 as of today! I feel light and strong and healthy and my clothes feel a little loose. I feel like telling everyone out there who is struggling with their weight to join us here because it's such a good way to keep track of food and exercise. Thanks to all of you for your support and posts about your own triumphs and struggles!

Replies

• denisechatt
    Options
    Great for you! Keep up the good work! It really does help to "see" what you eat. Way to go!!

Denise
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Good job on your weightloss so far! But remember MFP is only a tool; you did the work. I've followed what it recommends and have lost over 35 lbs in a little over 3 months.

You can add me if you want for support.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!