Looking for weight loss buddies!

Hi there :)

I started off weighing a crazy 110.9kg. After a couple of months, I'm down to 101.9kg. My goal weight is 48kg, so I still have a long way to go.

I'd love some weight loss buddies to support and motivate each other through our journeys.

I'm a 37 year old woman from Australia, married but no kids yet.

I'd really like a little team of people to support each other.

Please post if you're interested.

<3 Sarah

Replies

• RulaAsaad
    RulaAsaad Posts: 71 Member
    Hello,
    Im 23 from palestine. Started at 57 or something and now im at 52-ish. Need someone to motivate me, share my updates with, talk about sport and nutrition and also about the hardships.
    If you still dont have any support, we vould be there gor each other
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 476 Member
    Hi Sarah I just sent you a friend request. I measure in lbs though not kg. I’ll look up what the difference is.
  • carmamaisey
    carmamaisey Posts: 5 Member
    Hi Sarah I'd love to be a part of your crew and I definitely benefit from the support of others. I have a goal of 59kg currently at 79. I have recently returned to work after a year off with my last baby and I literally eat everything in sight in the evening. Need some pals to somewhat be accountable to
  • carmamaisey
    carmamaisey Posts: 5 Member
    I'm also very lost using this app but if you could send through a friend request that would be awesome
  • bonne_riche
    bonne_riche Posts: 5 Member
    Hello to everyone,

I've been on and off with My Fitness Pal. Decided to get back to it today and decided to join in the community. Very happy to see this thread. :smile:

I'm Liza from South Australia, 38 y/o and I weigh 62-65 kg (135-143lbs). I need to get an accurate weighing scale :smiley: . I'm 4'10" in height. My goal is to lose at most 15-20 kg.

It's a long journey but hoping to take it one day a time with supporting friends. I hope to also be able to help in your journey as well.

Thank you and hope to be in touch.

:) Liza