Roll Call!!!!

Options
Roll Call!! Who worked out today? What did you do for exercise? How's your diet going? I did Core De Force MMA Shred 2.0...My shoulders are on fire and I feel good! I'm doing a bit of a fast today and will be doing a hike later this afternoon.

Let us know! I want to be inspired!

Replies

• lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    60 Minutes on the elliptical and some light weights and core!
  • vanmep
    vanmep Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hiked for 40 minutes, did Body Flow at the gym, plan to ride my bike this afternoon because the weather is beeeeautifulllll!!!
  • MerryMavis1
    MerryMavis1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Did a brisk 1 mile walk this morning. Just starting to walk again, now that the snow has finally stopped (we've had bizarre spring weather so far this year!)
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    1 hour bootcamp at the gym. It was tough as hell but I felt great afterwards.
  • Dani9585
    Dani9585 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Out for a walk with the kids and the pup. Not sure how long we were out, maybe an hour? I walked over 11000 steps! I love meeting my daily goal in one walk :)
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    13.5 miles running, moving plants outdoors, mowing/ yard work, enjoying the sunshine.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Today is a rest day for me. I went to a movie and cleaned my house. Yesterday was legs and glutes at the gym and the day before was a mellow 5k treadmill run
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Volunteer work with my husband and kids. Spent the morning planting over 350 shrubs in a Wildlife Managment Area for my state's Fish and Game dept. Burned mad calories and my back hurts, but we all made it out of there with no ticks on us, so I consider it a win.
  • 1BlueAurora
    1BlueAurora Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Bike ride in the sun.
  • strongwouldbenice
    strongwouldbenice Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Jogged a 5km for the first time. Enjoying a (130cal)beer now to celebrate and then I'm straight to bed. Woohoo!
  • dunkind45
    dunkind45 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Lets see, yesterday I went bicycling. For sure could of made better choices yesterday but I stayed under my calorie limit!!

Today? We will just see what I feel like doing. I normally take rest days between workout days but my schedule has been whack because of finals week.
  • Schlossertim
    Schlossertim Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Did the donate life 5K on Saturday, haven't run for quite a while and it was great to be able to run the whole thing. Today after work I plan on an hour on the bike trainer.