Weight lifting

Options
How soon a woman see results with cardio an weight lifting 3 times a week . Plus low carb 1534 calorie intake?

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Depends on how much weight you have to lose... I had about 30-40 to lose and saw results really quickly, in that my clothes were suddenly looser. It takes a while to see muscle definition because you have to burn the fat off to see it.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    What are your goals? Weight gain, loss, recomp? It could take weeks, months, more.. depends on what kind of results you are hoping for.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    What results?
  • EmmaCaz4
    EmmaCaz4 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Which results are you looking for?

Fat loss, weight loss, muscle definition??
  • ricka1962
    ricka1962 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Like others said, results may vary based on what you are trying to accomplish.

But with that being said, when I start to incorporate something different/new (exercise, routine, diet) it's usually 3-4 weeks before I notice changes, and 6-12 weeks before others would notice. Not a hard rule, but helps keep my expectations in line.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Options
    How soon a woman see results with cardio an weight lifting 3 times a week . Plus low carb 1534 calorie intake?

Good question...but should you really be consuming that many calories if your trying to lose weight?? Idk..I am in the same boat as you

That isn't a lot of calories and i know a lot of women consuming more while losing weight.

OP, i depends what you are looking for in terms of progress.
  • EmmaCaz4
    EmmaCaz4 Posts: 113 Member
    Options

Good question...but should you really be consuming that many calories if your trying to lose weight?? Idk..I am in the same boat as you

That many??? That isn't alot of calories at all!!

My cut is 1800cals. Which is why people are asking what results?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

@bubblegum7000 I can lose weight on 2000 calories per day. Just FYI.
  • MishMashMisha
    MishMashMisha Posts: 39 Member
    Options

I'm currently losing not quite a pound a week on 1800 cals.

To OP, it's hard to say, but if you are doing a proper progressive lifting program, you will see results. I'm currently 10 weeks into Strong Curves. I had visible results within the first month. Be sure to take pictures and track measurements as well as weight. :smiley: