What's your movitaion

Options
Mine is summer coming, and being under weight. So I don't push my body to hard cause of extra fat.

Also this MFP freinds of mine.

Replies

• BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Summer holidays are coming!
    And while I know this is a super bad reason to be doing this: the guy I’m currently seeing - I want to look my best for him (no criticism here please guys!)
  • swebb1103
    swebb1103 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Continuing my fight against Type 2 Diabetes, and gearing up for Spartan runs this summer. I want to be strong. I want to keep challenging myself.
  • eleonora1809
    eleonora1809 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Mine is because I feel like I’m trapped in the body I don’t want so I want to change.
  • staci2476
    staci2476 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I purchased a pair of jeans in my size... um yeah, they aren't. :D:D:D
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options
    Getting my BMI under 25 has been my motivation since Jan 2016, ie Health!
    Have gone from 33.7 to 25.4.
  • Ila1227
    Ila1227 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    high weight, no energy, depressed, aging, limited movement due to weight. I need these printed all over the house. reminders reminders reminders
  • damiexxii
    damiexxii Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of Fire Hose pants that I really wanted. 1 size smaller, on purpose. They were $80, so I have no choice but to get into them!
  • Santura
    Santura Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to say it's to have a better body but at the root it's more because my cholesterol is a bit high (and I'm young) and I want to lower it. Eating healthier would do that and in turn, I'd lose some weight.
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am the carer for both of my disabled parents and will be until it gets too much for me. The healthier and stronger I am, the longer it will be until the day comes I have to say "I can't do this".