Hello hello!

Options
Hello there, I'm Danae! I've been using myfitnesspal for a long time but with loooong breaks in between. 2 years ago I managed to lose about 15.5lbs (7kg) and for the past few years I've been losing 9 (4kg) and gaining them back again. Now, however, I am DETERMINED to lose not only those 9, but many more. Confused? So, basically, my starting weight is 153.2lbs (69.5kg) and my goal weight is 132.2lbs (60kg). I want to lose all that weight by the middle of July, so that I'll be in the best shape to enjoy my summer with no shame! What are your goals? I'm looking for friends to motivate each other, so send me a friend request or even a message!

Replies

• AAScores
    AAScores Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goals. Feel free to add me.
  • Mommynew
    Mommynew Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. I’m new to the community too but have had the ap for a while now. Trying to lose weight for July too. Feel free to add me.
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    I think you can reach that goal. You have to be consistent and disciplined but you can do it

Good luck. Add me if you want.
  • KirstyWirstymfp
    KirstyWirstymfp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello Danae! Sounds like you’ve got it planned - 3 months to go!!
    I have a goal to lose 3kg for now for summer too so I can also feel shameless on the beach! Ill send you an add! :)
  • RobG0402
    RobG0402 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Danae, I've been doing Keto since March 14, and at that time my bodyfat (BF) was around 30%, mostly in the middle, I weighed 206lbs. Today date, my weight is 197lbs with a 22% BF! Keto works if your disciplined. Add me if you'd like, I'll share what I've learned so far through trial and error.