What to do now...

Options
He cheated.... I'm devastated... Now I'm Trying not to eat all the foods... So I jumped back on here... I really need a friend right now...

Replies

• SunlightKisses
    SunlightKisses Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to give you a hug ((((hugs))))
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    I'm SO sorry! His loss, though. Right now it hurts, but soon you'll see that you're much better off than with someone who isn't 100% faithful to you.

Don't resort to food. You'll just feel worse later. Talk a walk, take a bath, read, get out of the house. Anything that will distract your mind only if it's just a few minutes at a time.
  • meganhirschi
    meganhirschi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I wish I could run more than a few feet at a time cuz I just wanna run til I collapse..
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    When it comes to needing a little help, you should check out and join the group Fat2Fit - Weight Loss Challenge. This is an awesome group and you will make lots of buddies. It is also a great place to get your focus and stay focused. Check it out, you'll like it! This is a great place to make friends and have fun while participating in a friendly competition and supporting / encouraging each other.

Link to the group: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    First of all, recognize that his cheating is HIS problem, not yours. You did nothing to deserve to be cheated on and you don't need to beat yourself up because of his choices.

Secondly, allow yourself to feel what you're feeling right now. Betrayal hurts. Acknowledge it. Feel it. Don't stuff it down with food or other bad habits.

Next, start healing from it. Use this site for support and encouragement and get out there and put your energy into a healthier you - emotionally and physically.

You can do this - you are worth it!
  • thelettermegan
    thelettermegan Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are not alone! In fact I think Adele wrote a whole album about this . .. .