323lbs to 1st Spartan race in 2.5 yrs!

Options

Replies

• rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    YAAAAYYYYY! I'm sitting here cheering you on! Awesome work! You're making it happen in a big way!
  • libelluler
    libelluler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Loved reading your story and your arms are killer!
  • Lance_K
    Lance_K Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome post. Thanks for sharing. I just finished my first obstacle race last weekend(warrior dash).
  • F1TCH1K
    F1TCH1K Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!! Congrats on all your milestones and achievements!! You are a rockstar!!
  • BeingKevin
    BeingKevin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That was awesome, thanks for sharing. I want to do that, some day.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Wow! This just gave me chills. Thanks so much for all of the wonderful pictures and the detailed events... YOU AND YOUR SISTER ROCK! :drinker:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Great job Spartan!!!! A Spartan Sprint became my motivation this past year also... I trained my @$$ off for that race this past June... now I am looking for the next challenge.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Wow, that was an amazing read. And I'm in love with your arms. Congrats on finishing the race!!!
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    That was a fantastic post and you are one tough lady. I think your arms are absolutely fantastic. Keep it going girl!!!
  • grantwashere
    grantwashere Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You rock!! \m/ \m/
  • hmseals77
    hmseals77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • smileitmakespeoplewonder
    Options
    Definitely an inspiration! I hope someday to be able to participate in one of these, still working my way up to it! Congrats on finishing it and your wonderful weight loss!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! I want to do one so bad and this post was so inspiring! you killed it!!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Awesome! The Spartan races were my reward too!
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    good job and nice recap ;)
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I am VERY impressed!! Loved your story and all the pictures. Congratulations is insufficient praise for your accomplishment. And your right, I seriously doubt I could even come close to completing even half of that event.

ditto! way to go!!
  • MidlifeGlowUp
    MidlifeGlowUp Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You did an amazing job. I'm inspired.

This is exactly what I want. I know I need the help of a good trainer, but I can't afford one. Still, I have Spartan Race stars in my eyes.
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!!!! You should be so very proud of yourself!! I'm thinking about doing one myself, but I think I need to lose a bit more weight. :smile: I really enjoyed reading this.
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT is totally awesome for BOTH of you
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    that is awsome! LOVE all the pics! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!