Gym workout

Options
Hi! I just started here and I was wondering what training program helped you lose weight while getting toned? For some reason I am gaining weight in my stomach even though I try training and eating healthy! Please help a girl out

Replies

• SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    you have to eat in a deficit. Eating healthy is good, but a deficit is required for weight loss.
  • ccsernica
    ccsernica Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Weight has nothing to do with "eating healthy". It's all about how much, not what. If you find yourself gaining, it's because you're in a calorie surplus.
  • 1BlueAurora
    1BlueAurora Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I started losing after I purchased a $20 food scale and used it. Be as accurate in logging your food intake as you can. You must eat fewer calories than you burn to lose weight.

Moving more helped me stay sane and lose weight. I started taking Zumba classes, and the Couch to 5K running program. Your belly will eventually get smaller as you lose weight. My favorite outcome so far is that I lost enough weight that when I brought my legs up toward my chest in Zumba, I no longer hit my belly with my thighs! Hurrah!
    It's critical that you drink more water. If you're not, you may experience water retention which could be causing you to bloat.