Replies

• abbynormal52
    abbynormal52 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful! I'm so proud of you <3
  • abel12mfp
    abel12mfp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I agree with other posters you look so happy, healthy and radiant! A massive congrats on all your hard work and dedication to losing the weight- you look incredible!
  • epeebes
    epeebes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring as I started close to the same weight and height! I hope to be as smiley as you are when I get to my goal.
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great story and great results, congratulations :)
  • mjolnir81
    mjolnir81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing!!! Well done :)
  • thelifeilove1
    thelifeilove1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    How wonderful for you. I have battled the weight loss war my entire life losing many times only to regain it quickly. This time it is coming off slowly, due in part that I was so de-conditioned excercise was not possible. With a goal of =115 to reduce to 130 it has taken nearly a year to get to near 200. Finally I am able to move without pain, so perhaps at last I can increase my burn. I'm not going to rush it this time; though I'd love to be at 50 pounds down at 1 year. Instead I am going to use this time to truly understand what my body requires, and learn to eat to accomplish that. You look great, keep up your wonderful effort. The only sage advice I can offer is to work very hard on learning maintenance to avoid the pitfalls I have experienced many times. Good luck to you in successfully keeping it off.
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    At my highest I was 244 pounds. I can't even blame it on pregnancy because I was so overweight before I had kids. But after my second baby I managed to lose almost 100 pounds. BUT just gained it all back when I got pregnant with my third baby. Then I struggled hard to lose the weight. Finally I found what worked for me and reached 100 pound weight loss. Then, I got too relaxed over the holidays and gained about ten back. And now I am finally back down to my 100 pound weight loss. I have almost 20 more I would love to lose, but right now I am celebrating my achievements so far.

yzy7l8bzzrvi.jpg

Congrats, you look amazing
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Also you look way taller than 5'3"!
  • charlottetaylor123456
    Options
    You look amazing!! Well done!!! This sounds silly but did you just calorie count? Or did you do macros or anything else? Thanks x
  • malsfit
    malsfit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! Congratulations on your success! Your new smile is so beautiful!
  • TanyaHooton
    TanyaHooton Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have gorgeous hair, by the way!
  • Annalee82_
    Annalee82_ Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. Congratulations!
  • donthegeek
    donthegeek Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    OMG, amazing!! I'm showing your pictures to my daughter. Not going to push her, but your pictures show what hard effort can deliver.

Congrats, you deserve every hug and like you receive.
  • lucerorojo
    lucerorojo Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You don't even look like the same person.
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep up all your hard work.
  • RebeccaRNBSN
    RebeccaRNBSN Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. You look fabulous! All of the hard worked payed off!!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    excellent job wtg on kicking butt
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Bravo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!