Looking for a fit buddy!

Options
I don't know how many times I've started and restarted my fitness journey. I finally got my *kitten* together but I've seemed to have platued and kinda given up the last couple months, and went right back into my old ways. Looking for someone to hold me accountable and keep me motivated, and I'll give the same support right back

Replies

• steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    kelseeg93 wrote: »
    I don't know how many times I've started and restarted my fitness journey. I finally got my *kitten* together but I've seemed to have platued and kinda given up the last couple months, and went right back into my old ways. Looking for someone to hold me accountable and keep me motivated, and I'll give the same support right back

You should check out and join the group Fat2Fit - Weight Loss Challenge. This is an awesome group and you will make lots of buddies. It is also a great place to get your focus and stay focused. Check it out, you'll like it!

Link to the group: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group