Not sure how this happened

Options
vallary14
vallary14 Posts: 215 Member
So I’ve had dinner and somehow I still have over 700 calories after exercise (working on my feet 8hrs) Again I come in short on my carbs but I feel very satisfied. Does anyone else have days like this? I guess I deserve a cookie lol.

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I do have days like that but I don't want to get into specifics in deference to someone out there that might still be white-knuckling it. I will say for me it is largely about how and when I eat carbs.
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    It may be easier for you to average your calories over the course of a week. I have days like that, then days that I want something with more calories than my usual calorie intake would allow, so over the week, it balances it out. :) Save some of those up for a yummy treat later in the week when the mood strikes!
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    vallary14 wrote: »
    So I’ve had dinner and somehow I still have over 700 calories after exercise (working on my feet 8hrs) Again I come in short on my carbs but I feel very satisfied. Does anyone else have days like this? I guess I deserve a cookie lol.

Those are the days you have some ice cream and wine :). Or save it for the weekend... to have ice cream and wine :smiley:
  • vallary14
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    vallary14 wrote: »

Those are the days you have some ice cream and wine :). Or save it for the weekend... to have ice cream and wine :smiley:

I definitely thought about ice cream lol! I opted for a Fuji apple and half of a macadamia oatmeal cookie. Who knows I may have underestimated my calories but I should have a scale in a few days and will be able to log more accurately.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    How many calories did you actually eat today?
  • vallary14
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    How many calories did you actually eat today?
    I ended up logging 2062
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Jojoo6mfp wrote: »
    Yes definitely and always tempted to fill it with chocolate but just lick the chocolate put it back and grab some fruit and nuts instead :p

Chocolate over fruit all day if I have extra calories.