Squats for small/pancake butt

Options
hey guys, first time posting in these forums. i'm 20 yrs old, standing at 5'0" and i weigh around 95-100 pounds (havent weighed myself in a while). basically i'm fairly petite and i'm not rly sure what a pancake butt is, but i think i have it? lol pic below

http://i.imgur.com/eNadBuN.jpg

i don't workout at all but i'm considering to at least start with squats for a rounder bum. my goal is to achieve a rounder, more defined bum but my concern is how obvious the results will be... especially since i'm already small. i try to look for before and after photos, but most of the pics i find are of women who already have something to begin with lol can anyone provide me b&a photos with someone who started with a small butt like mine? and any tips in regards to how i should go about starting squats as a beginner? thanks!:blushing:

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    hey guys, first time posting in these forums. i'm 20 yrs old, standing at 5'0" and i weigh around 95-100 pounds (havent weighed myself in a while). basically i'm fairly petite and i'm not rly sure what a pancake butt is, but i think i have it? lol pic below

eNadBuN.jpg

i don't workout at all but i'm considering to at least start with squats for a rounder bum. my goal is to achieve a rounder, more defined bum but my concern is how obvious the results will be... especially since i'm already small. i try to look for before and after photos, but most of the pics i find are of women who already have something to begin with lol can anyone provide me b&a photos with someone who started with a small butt like mine? and any tips in regards to how i should go about starting squats as a beginner? thanks!:blushing:

You have to change the uppercase IMG to lowercase img.

Edit: That photo is prob against the guidelines so I'm changing it back as I don't want to get in trouble for your picture.
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    nice
  • rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I agree with the previous person.

Anywho...I think you have a cute butt.
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    squats and deadlifts would be your best bet. My wife does them. I have minimize aux movements and focus primarily on the large compounds.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Squats, deads, and stiff legged deads.