I'm new, but not new.... here we go again!

Options
Rayanne203
Rayanne203 Posts: 207 Member
Hi guys,

back in 2010 I was very successful at losing on MFP. I lost 70lbs after the birth of my daughter. However, 2.5 years later I had my son and I am now 5'7 sitting at 199lbs. My son will be 5 in May and I still carry this weight!!! I dont know how I lost it so fast and easy the first time. Guess I had less motivation because I was mad I regained all the weight.

How many of you are here for second, third or even more try's at losing weight? I am not in my early 20's anymore like I was the fist time.... I hope this wont effect my journey too much. I've been a student for the last 3 years and I just finished a 2.5 year battle with my daughters cancer. The stress of these two things did not help my weight loss attempts.

Anyway, I am at it again and I am counting calories and working out most days. I just started this Monday, and I woke up to my tummy already looking flatter as I lost some water weight.

Just gotta keep going, one day at a time... I am open to any suggestions! I am currently doing two workouts that I plan on alternating. one is HIIT workout and one is a dumbbell full body strength circuit.