A reminder of success and a reminder to keep going

Options
SisterSueGetsFit
SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
edited April 2018 in Success Stories
I recently joined an online support group at work called Omada. It’s paid for by my company so I figured there was no harm in trying. In the last 2 1/2 years I have lost 60 pounds, gained about 15 back, maintained there for a year, and now lost another 5. While I find my weight loss knowledge far above what Omada offers, there is a daily weigh in which is keeping me accountable, something I was in desperate need of. This picture is a reminder of how far I’ve come, and what I yet want to accomplish. I have 25 pounds to go. I don’t want to get complacent this time. Small changes are good changes, and I need to remind myself of this from time to time. It’s only when we quit trying, that the journey is over. I’m proud to say I’m still trying. 23l2wqdvg6bk.jpeg
ndc1zixew94b.jpeg

Replies

• creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I’m super proud of you. I’ve been seeing your pics for a while now and am always inspired. Don’t ever quit and if you ever need motivation, message me and I will remind you of how far you’ve come. You’re killing it! You deserve this!! Keep going!
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    Keep at it and you will get there.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    Options
    I’m super proud of you. I’ve been seeing your pics for a while now and am always inspired. Don’t ever quit and if you ever need motivation, message me and I will remind you of how far you’ve come. You’re killing it! You deserve this!! Keep going!

Awe, thanks!!! I’ve only started posting again in the last week or so. I sometimes forget how motivational this site can be. I’ll try sending you a friend request but I’m not very good at it. If nothing else send me one! Thank you for your kind words.

Great job!
    Keep at it and you will get there.

Thank you, I’m back at it giving it all I can.

• amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I needed that ! Love your story and your success... it is inspiring.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    Options
    amfmmama wrote: »
    I needed that ! Love your story and your success... it is inspiring.

Thank you!
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Nice story and good result so far, you have the attitute to reach your goal, good job and congratulation on your success :)
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Styggian wrote: »
    Nice story and good result so far, you have the attitute to reach your goal, good job and congratulation on your success :)

I appreciate your u kind words. As we all know, it’s a day to day thing. As long as we do better on more days then we do bad, it’s considered a win.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!