What should my calorie count be per day?

Hi everyone

I'm new here and I wanted to ask a question - I am currently 62kg and want to lose 10kg - however this sytem automatically works my calories per day to be about 3,600. Isn't that really high? I thought I needed a calorie count of about 1200-1400 per day plus exercise to loose weight? :huh:

Any feedback would be great :happy:

Replies

• Hi everyone

I'm new here and I wanted to ask a question - I am currently 62kg and want to lose 10kg - however this sytem automatically works my calories per day to be about 3,600. Isn't that really high? I thought I needed a calorie count of about 1200-1400 per day plus exercise to loose weight? :huh:

Any feedback would be great :happy:
  • edyta
    edyta Posts: 258
    You are right, it's too high. Try to set your goal again - sometimes a strange number appears but after you go back and click OK again it should work.

BTW - Where are you from? I also use kg :wink:
  • Aust :wink:

So what should my count be?
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Aust :wink:

So what should my count be?

That's not something we can answer, it depends on your stats. Go back and enter in your information under goals and settings being careful that your stats are entered correctly.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    yeah, lil, deanea is right. you need to convert to pounds and inches first.

62 kg is 136 pounds (2.2 pounds per kilo), and for your height 1 cm is .3937 inches so

150 cm would be 59 inches or just under 5 feet.