I’m new to this

I’m tired of eating healthy...binging(then giving up)...and eating healthy again. It’s a vicious cycle. BUT enough is enough! I’m tired of giving up. I’m doing this for me, and losing this weight! I have no idea how to send people request....but I’m in strong need of some great motivation!!!! Send me some requests

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    @cee134 has helped me so much with motivation and inspiration. Maybe he can help you too.

I got all my motivation from @UrBaconMeCr8zy
  • JDSapp4585
    JDSapp4585 Posts: 29 Member
    I’m tired of eating healthy...binging(then giving up)...and eating healthy again. It’s a vicious cycle. BUT enough is enough! I’m tired of giving up. I’m doing this for me, and losing this weight! I have no idea how to send people request....but I’m in strong need of some great motivation!!!! Send me some requests

I just sent you a request (at least I think I did). I opened up diary the other day for others to see. I stick to wasting a bunch of the same stuff simply because it works for me and doesn't bother me. On weekends I'll splurge a little and have pizza one night (but I get thin crust) or if I go out to eat I'll have a couple rolls (if being served) and will get an order of fries with my meal (generally steak or chicken).

I used to be in the same boat though. I started wanting to lose weight at the end of 2012 and I managed to lose nearly 50 lbs (by June 2013) without this wonderful MFP app but fell off the wagon after being turned down by sometime I worked with and pulled very much. I ended up getting back 30ish pounds and over the next several years went on and off the diet. Finally started using MFP last August and feel better than I can ever remember since I've carried this weight as a child.

Things to remember though is you can still eat 'yummy' foods such as pizza, ice cream, chips, cookies, chocolate etc... I have chips and chocolate daily but keep it in moderation. Just go online or in store and get you a food scale to weigh all your foods on to log them in the app.

If I can do this, you can do this. We all can do this!

• Saprynae
    Saprynae Posts: 3 Member
    same... sometimes healthy and sometimes binging. My weight fluctuates soo much every week! but gladly i saw it going down slowly
    Let's be friends!
  • twiceispretty
    twiceispretty Posts: 10 Member
    Hey guys, I have the binging problem too (especially sweet stuff) and need motivation! Don't mind if I friend you all? Friend me too please :)
  • mshidfar2018
    mshidfar2018 Posts: 12 Member
    some people say follow 80-20 rule ,80% of your daily diet healthy and the rest can be what ever you wish .too much restricting only cause every one to stop eating clean . besides cheat days are allowed once a week
  • knighton78
    knighton78 Posts: 9 Member
    Keep your head up. I’m there myself and it’s a daily struggle. I’m 22 pounds down and I have a long way to go so I’m in this fight with you! You can do this!