Gaining lean mass the fun whey;D

Options
Hello all!! I'm in a mission to add on 10lbs of lean muscle mass while maintaining my less than 10% BF ALSO.... while I enjoy the food I love!
Staying healthy and taking it on in a scientific way is my most successful approach

Replies

• jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    10lbs with Androgens = possibly realistic; 10lbs not drug enhanced = unrealistic (you don't appear naive to weight training that is).
    Counterpoint is you never mention a timeframe...so you could in say like 5-10 years maybe?

I gotta ask. What happened to your knees? It's been bugging me aha
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    jessef593 wrote: »
    10lbs with Androgens = possibly realistic; 10lbs not drug enhanced = unrealistic (you don't appear naive to weight training that is).
    Counterpoint is you never mention a timeframe...so you could in say like 5-10 years maybe?

Knees are just fine and quite bendable...thanks for getting completely off topic?
  • jessef593
    Options
    jessef593 wrote: »

Knees are just fine and quite bendable...thanks for getting completely off topic?

No. Like I noticed the look red in your picture. I was just curious if it was from an exercise. No offence was intended. Purely from an observation stand point. I'm not quite sure where the hostility is coming from
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Very dry skin on knees & elbows for that matter (I do often lean on both when laying down & propping myself up - elbows)...I do not care to moisturize. Man...this is sensitive information I give to complete strangers (sarcasm ><)
  • jessef593
    Options
    Ahh yeah my bad haha. I thought it was a hard core dead lift bruise and I was in complete awe.